- Active Time : 20 minutes
- Total Time : 40 minutes
- Serves : 4 servings
- 1/2 cup melted Essential Everyday Butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 pound chicken and/or beef cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 15 ounce can Essential Everyday Whole New Potatoes drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into 8 chunks
- 8 whole button mushrooms
- 1/2 red onion quartered
- 8 bamboo skewers soaked in water 30 minutes
In small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic and chives; salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Thread remaining ingredients on to each skewer; brush with garlic butter.
Prepare grill to medium heat. Grill kabobs, turning occasionally and brushing with butter, 7-9 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and beef is desired doneness.